For Families Visiting Felipe Femur:
Last modified: October 30, 2014
You have trusted us at felipefemur.com for over a year to make safe and educational children’s content that viewers of all ages can enjoy. We at felipefemur.com understand how important privacy is to you and your family, which is why we are committed to creating a safe and secure environment that family members of all ages can enjoy.
Collection of Information
You or your child may be prompted to provide for some or all of the following types of information in order to submit a comment, piece of fanart, submit photos and other content, directly contact us with questions or feedback, or access other features of the Services:
- Contact information, such as first name or e-mail address
- Other information, such as age (for fan art title)
- Search queries
- Correspondence you send to us
Use of Information
We generally use the information that we collect about you or your child to:
- Post their fan art with a first name and age (if desired by submitter)
- Fulfill yours or your child’s requests for services and information
Disclosure of Information
We may share information that is collected from you or your child in the following circumstances:
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, property, safety, and security of Felipe Femur, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We otherwise may share yours or your child’s information with your consent. (Fan art posts only).
Parental Consent, Access, and Deletion
We endeavor to obtain a parent or legal guardian’s consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children. Parents or legal guardians may contact us to ask if we have collected their child’s personal account information, to review that information, if any, and request that felipefemur.com stop collecting this information and have it deleted. Such requests are subject to felipefemur.com verifying to our satisfaction that the requester is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your and your child’s information. We have adopted reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect this information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you or your child transmit to us via email.
Third-Party Services, Content, and External Links
Do You Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, the website, apps, or content in general, please contact us at:
Those in with access to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org :
David Dorn – Site Admin, Artist (daviddornart.com)
Russell Dorn – Creator and Staff Writer (russelldorn.com)